Stoke Signal Socks - The 2.0 - Black/Dark Grey
Our non-reflective line was developed because we were tired of having a drawer full of socks, all specifically designated for one activity or another. Our final design was put through hundreds of miles of trail running, road running, mountain biking, and hiking before deciding this was the sock that checked all the boxes.
Color: Black with dark grey lettering on the back.
These socks are RAD. Let us tell you why.
- Antimicrobial Polypro/Nylon Blend + Top of Foot Ventilation
- Dry feet even on long, super hot, humid days. Dry feet = happy, blister free feet
- Strategically Placed Cushion in Heel and Toe
- Reduces friction between the foot and shoe and helps reduce foot fatigue. This is especially important for trail runners that engage different portions of the shoe during footstrike depending on the terrain.
- Arch Compression Band + Flat knit Construction
- Keeps the sock positioned properly on your foot at all times. Say goodbye to mid run or mid ride sock adjustments! Guaranteed!
- 5 inch cuff perfectly positions the sock just below the calf
- Manufactured in North Carolina
Small - W 5-8, M 4-7, EU 37-41
Medium - W 8-12, M 7-10, EU 42-44
Large - M 11-14, EU 45-48