Stoke Signal Socks - The 2.0 - Dark Turquoise/Orange
It's a Give Back Sock! You Get, We Give!
How does it work? It's easy! We've teamed up with Rescue Racing and Carey Lowery to help fund a FREE spay/neuter vet clinic day in Athens, TN. Every purchase of this sock includes a $5 donation to help buy supplies so they can help as many folks as possible. Thanks for helping us Give Back!
Includes all purchases through the end of January 2021. Not eligible for discounts.
Our non-reflective line was developed because we were tired of having a drawer full of socks, all specifically designated for one activity or another. Our final design was put through hundreds of miles of trail running, road running, mountain biking, and hiking before deciding this was the sock that checked all the boxes.
Color: Black with dark turquoise and bold orange stripes with grey lettering on the back
These socks are RAD. Let us tell you why.
- Dry feet even on long, super hot, humid days. Dry feet = happy, blister free feet
- Strategically Placed Cushion in Heel and Toe
- Reduces friction between the foot and shoe and helps reduce foot fatigue. This is especially important for trail runners that engage different portions of the shoe during footstrike depending on the terrain.
- Arch Compression Band + Flat knit Construction
- Keeps the sock positioned properly on your foot at all times. Say goodbye to mid run or mid ride sock adjustments! Guaranteed!
- 5 inch cuff perfectly positions the sock just below the calf
- Manufactured in North Carolina
Small - W 5-8, M 4-7, EU 37-41
Medium - W 8-12, M 7-10, EU 42-44
Large - M 11-14, EU 45-48