Our flagship sock was developed because we were tired of having a drawer full of socks, all designed for one specific activity or another. Our final design was put through hundreds of miles of trail running, road running, mountain biking, and road cycling before deciding this sock could do it all. Stoke Signal socks will keep your feet feeling fresh, comfortable, and dry, even during the most epic of adventures. Give us a try - your feet will thank you.
Variable Sock Height: Size small socks are 5 inches, mediums are 5.5 inches, and larges are 6 inches tall.
Color: Mexican falsa blanket inspired stripes in red, orange, and yellow
Here's what goes into making our socks super comfortable for the long haul.
- Antimicrobial Polypro/Nylon Blend + Top of Foot Ventilation
- Keeps feet as dry as possible even on long, super hot, humid days. Dry feet = happy, blister free feet
- Strategically Placed Cushion in Heel and Toe
- Reduces friction between the foot and shoe and helps reduce foot fatigue. This is especially important for trail runners that engage different portions of the shoe during foot strike depending on the terrain.
- Arch Compression Band + Flat knit Construction
- Keeps the sock positioned properly on your foot at all times. Say goodbye to mid run or mid ride sock adjustments! Guaranteed!
- Manufactured in North Carolina
If unsure about size, we recommend sizing up
Small - W 5-8, M 4-7, EU 37-41
Medium - W 8-12, M 7-10, EU 42-44
Large - M 11-14, EU 45-48